1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data.
Like most website operators, ETHIX360 automatically gathers information of the sort that devices automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Service; and (iv) types of mobile device browsers accessing the Service (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
(b) Analytics Policy – Collecting Your Device Ad ID.
ETHIX360 collects analytics information about your use of the application. You are under no obligation to consent to collection or use of analytics information. Your refusal to consent may prevent You from using the Service.
“Device Ad IDs” are files that are placed on Your mobile application by your device manufacturer. More information is available here: https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/id.html . The purpose of a Device Ad ID is to identify the user as a unique user of the Service without collecting Personally Identifiable Information. ETHIX360 may collect Device Ad IDs.
(c) Ad Serving.
ETHIX360 uses third parties for analytics and advertising through the Service and analytics of ETHIX360 users. ETHIX360 gathers Your IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising.
(d) Mobile Device Information
ETHIX360 may collect: (i) information about the type, make, and model of Your mobile device, the operating system You use on the device, browser type and specifications, the network service or wireless communication provider who connects Your device to a telecommunications system or systems, Your internet protocol address, and other unique identifiers assigned by third parties to Your mobile device, and (ii) information about your activity on the device, including Your use of other mobile applications on the same device, click data and click patterns in relation to promotional advertising on your device, cookies (defined above), tracking tags, pixel tags, and visitor history. ETHIX360 may access and collect information regarding the physical geographic location of your mobile device.
(e) Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Authentication
These services all have developers policies that require ETHIX360 to (1) obtain users’ explicit consent to share certain data; (2) delete information obtained through authorizations if the services disable Güdly’s developer access; (3) provide easily accessible mechanisms for You to request deletion of data collected by ETHIX360 through the authorization; and (4) delete information obtained upon Your request.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Device Ad IDs.
ETHIX360's analytics vendor uses Traffic Data and information gathered using Device Ad IDs to help ETHIX360 and its advertyisers better understand who is using the Service and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, ETHIX360 is able to better design the Service to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, ETHIX360 may release Traffic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service. ETHIX360 does not attempt to link information gathered using Device IDs to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
ETHIX360 uses Your Contact Data to send You information about ETHIX360 and ETHIX360 products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Service.ETHIX360 uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Service. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Device Ad IDs, from time to time ETHIX360 may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service.
(ii) Disclosure Practices.
Except under the following categories of circumstances, ETHIX360 will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Social Media.ETHIX360 discloses Your information and Your use of the Service on social media platforms.ETHIX360 also uses Your information as provided through Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Google+ API’s in compliance with all applicable laws and the applicable privacy policies in place at the time of collection of Your information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Service. ETHIX360 discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights.ETHIX360 discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when ETHIX360 believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ETHIX360, third parties, or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, ETHIX360 may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies, and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM ETHIX360
Without limitation, by registering for the Service and providing Your name, email, school, work, or residential address, and/or phone number through the Service, You hereby expressly consent to receive electronic and other communications from ETHIX360, over the short term and periodically, including email communications, regarding the Service, new product offers, promotions, and other matters.
5. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM ETHIX360 USERS
Without limitation, by registering for the Service and providing Your name, email, school, work, or residential address, and/or phone number through the Service, You hereby consent to receive electronic communications, including email communications, instant messages, video conferencing, and other personal messages from other users of the Service. By volunteering Your phone number you agree that You may be contacted at that phone number by other ETHIX360 users.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ETHIX360 takes security seriously. We utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information. However, due to the realities of data security, ETHIX360 is unable to guarantee that any information provided to us will not be accessed, hacked, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized parties.
7. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name, or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
8. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
While ETHIX360 does not require You to provide Your real name, ETHIX360 has the right to refuse You access to the Service and/or to terminate or suspend Your access at any time, including if Your use of the Service is fraudulent or potential fraudulent in the sole discretion of ETHIX360. You agree that You will not submit any fake content (including without limitation any account, username, likeness, or profile) to willfully and credibly impersonate another person, whether actual or fictitious.
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
10. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
12. BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
13. CALIFORNIA DO-NOT-TRACK DISCLOSURES
Effective Date: October 1, 2015